Monday, October 31, 2005

How to find advertizers for yor website.

Now you want to find an advertizer or several for your website or blog.
Trust me you do.. So go here.. Click here for Commission Junction

This link will take you to cj.com or commission junction. I have been using cj for years and have made some decent money just running banner ads on my websites.. (I don’t have any stats back from my blogs yet, but they are young)

So to date you have signed up for ebay. And gotten a blog or website… blogger.com or angelfire.com or both..

Now go sign up at cj.com and do a search for something that is the same as your primary keyword.. sure you may have to play around with variations of the theme, but go do it..


Next post.. how to promote your website.. part one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home