Wednesday, November 23, 2005

sometimes saving money is like making money

saved money is made money.
thus the reason for the advertizement below.
I have a blog dedicated to advertizements you can see it at http://best-deals-online.blogspot.com/

All of the ads there, with few exceptions come from cj.com

I have a friend that is playing around with ebay stores. I hope to have a report on her success (or failure) here for you soon.

I never had an ebay store, but listening to her I just may get one.
take a look for yourself. I will be.


1 Comments:

Blogger cash now for notes said...

bills
I have great news for you do you have a web site or business? would you like toget more sales and not pay a cent until you see results?
Pay us on results then, we don't charge in advance. Only pay us when we deliver you 100,000USD profit...It's revolutionising the way millions of people get sales. No more advertising bills ever again. All you need is a web site. Any web site qualifies for our 'Pay on results' service. Please visit bills

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home