Monday, December 05, 2005

old habits die hard..more ebay

Well I just sold a couple of things on ebay.. I made decent money.. so buyers may be back. the following is a little post i am pasting from another blog.. I thought it was cute..



Click here for your favorite eBay items

Go ahead click the banner and search for somthing.. anything..
I am wondering how to work Daphne Tao into my ebay items?
Anyone got some Daphne Tao (Toa, Toe, Tick tack Toe) Memorablia?

I like to look through the pulse and the miscelaniuos tems for outrageous auctions.. give it a try.. you may even find somthing to give somone.. I was looking for the MT box.. I have somone on my list that really deserves one.. and what beter way to say I love you, than a "mystery envelope" purchased off of ebay?

GO ahead you know you want to..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home