Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Google AdSense perhaps the best way to make money with your blog or website?

Arguably Google AdSense is the best way to make money with your Blogger Blog or website.
There are rules and YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM!

Google (rightfully so) will not play around if they thing that you are trying to defraud their advertisers. This includes, if one of you friends , in a mood of trying to “help you out” comes to your site and clicks the ads a lot.

With a website that got around 300 hits per day, I was making around $12.00 a day in Google AdSense revenue.

Then they canceled my account. I had a friend that unbeknownst to me was clicking my ads every morning.. this is a violation of the Google TOS and I was banned. I will not ever have a Google Adsense account again.. I understand why they banned me, and even though I was a little angry at first, the need for google to protect the advertisers far exceeds my need to make $12.00 a day. So I say “hats off to Google for doing such a fine job of protecting those, who like me pay for “per-click” advertising”.

So when you see the little link that says “sign up for google adsense” in your blog dashboard, do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home