Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Free ideas on how to make money, are people so jaded as to not dare click this?

Free ideas on how to make money, are people so jaded as to not dare click this?

I thought that this blog was a cute idea, I put there the ways I have found to make money and share them with strangers.. talk about teaching someone to fish rather than giving them a fish.

But I look at the click rate and am surprised to see how few actually click in.

I think it is because we get so bombarded with spam these days, that as soon as someone says “make money” we think, how much is this going to cost me?

Well I am a bit jaded too, so I don’t blame anyone that sees the title of this blog and says.. “no thank you”.. but I will ask that those of you who do stop by here take to heart my good intentions. If you think you know someone that may benefit from reading this blog, please pass the URL onto them..

If all you do is follow my advise about the free things, like blogger, cj and ebay, you will make a little money. If you come out ahead I will feel that I have done something good, and you will .. well you will have more money to spend on important things.. like broadband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home